3. Data collection and uses
4. Choices and transparency
5. Updates to this notice
When you use ricivic ,you trust us with your personal data. We’re committed to keeping that trust.That starts with helping you understand our privacy practices..
This notice describes the personal data we collect,how it’s used and shared,and your choices regarding this data. We recommend that you read this along with our privacy overview, which highlights key points about our privacy practices.
This notice applies to users of rcivic’s services anywhere in theUnited States and Canada including users of rcivic’s apps, websites,features, or other services.
This notice describes how rcivic and its affiliated collection and usage of personal data. This notice applies to all usres of our app, website,features,or other services anywhere in the world. This notice specifically applies to :
● Vendors :
● Customers :
● Other recipients :
This notice also governs rcivic’s other collections of personal data in connection with its services.for example we may collect the contact information of individuals who use accounts owned by rcivic’s for business customers, or of owners or employees of other merchants.. This policy describes :
● The types of information that rcivic may collect from you when you access or use its website,application and other online services(collectively,referred as services)
● Its practices for collecting , using, maintaining.protecting and disclosing that information.
The policy applies only to the information rcivic collect through the services,in mail,text.and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its services .
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as Salons at which you make reservations and/or pay through Rcivic's Services and social networks that you use in connection with its Services. Rcivic encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Rcivic's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
The information we collect and how we use it
Rcivic Limited ("Rcivic," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
● Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
● Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
● directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
● automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
● Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and mail. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
● Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
● Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, your confirmations through our Services, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
● Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
● Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
● Your communications: Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities booked/posted to the services.
● Your transactional information: If you make reservations or purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information." If you write reviews about businesses with which you conduct transactions through our Services, we may publicly display information that you transacted with those businesses.
● Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see "Security" section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services.You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information about Your Messages
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
● Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
● Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
● Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
● Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
● Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, services viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
● Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
● Applications: If you use the Rcivic application, Rcivic may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, food and travel. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable Rcivic to provide you with a personalized experience.
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device's GPS location (including the latitude, longitude or latitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about service providers in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
Information from Third Parties
How we use the information we collect
● We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
● Process and respond to your queries
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on Rcivic for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
● Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with Rcivic.
● Provide you with customer support.
● Provide you with policies about your account.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● Notify you about changes to our Services.
● Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate company Rcivic Limited.To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Rcivic's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Rcivic about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rcivic, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent